Carol Vollnogle, Administrator
Kasey Kridler, Secretary
Jennifer Congemi, Teacher
Angela Medvec, Teacher
Erica St. Esprit, Teacher
Brittany Chick, Classroom Asst.
Melinda Crist, Classroom Asst.
Lori Schwartz, Classroom Asst.
East Palestine Pre-School
200 West North Ave.
East Palestine, OH 44413
Registration is open for the 2022-2023 school year
East Palestine Preschool is designed to meet the needs of all types of learners. We are dedicated to the students and families to provide a caring, creative and developmentally appropriate environment. All students will be prepared emotionally, socially, and academically for their future educational experiences. Your preschool child is our number one priority in developing this hands-on program that is based on love and acceptance.
Your little Bulldog has a bright future here at EP!
We believe in the potential development of all children.
We believe that all families and children deserve a high quality and caring environment and services.
We believe early learning educational experiences are crucial in preparing a child for future learning.
We believe learning and growing within the community is a priority for our district and staff.
We believe staff and families need to be partners in the child’s developmental process and opportunities.
We believe that all children learn by interacting in play, small groups, large groups, and individually within their environment.
Morning Class: 9:00 - 11:45
Afternoon Class: 12:30 - 3:15
All Day Class: 9:00 - 3:15
* All half day children will receive one snack during their preschool daily schedule
* All full day children will receive breakfast, lunch and a snack during the school day
Half-Day Programs = $ 75/month $600 if paid in full by October 10
Full-Day Programs = $ 120/month $950 if paid in full by October 10
*Tuition is due by the 10th of each month.
* Parents will set up payments at: mybrightwheel.com
* Please understand that full payment is still required if your child is absent.
* The full amount is due whether the month consists of Holidays, In-service, or Snow Days.
* Students identified as preschoolers with special needs and placed on an IEP by the school district are not required to pay tuition. (Ohio Operating Standards for the Education of Children with Disabilities 3301-51-02 Free appropriate public education).