Progress Book - Parent Access
Parent Access Account Request From (click here).
The East Palestine City School District utilizes ProgressBook® - Parent Access in each of its schools. This tool makes the tasks of recording and reporting grades easier and more effective, as it acts as an electronic gradebook into which teachers directly enter assignments and grades, which are then uploaded into the school's data system.
ProgressBook® acts as a great communication tool for parents and students, as they can view upcoming assignments and academic progress, and also be alerted to missing assignments or those for which a student receives a grade below a threshold set by parents. ProgressBook makes every day progress report day.
From any computer with Internet access, ParentAccess provides parents with 24/7 access to school grades, homework, school resources and teacher messaging. ProgressBook® - ParentAccess tremendously improves communication between teachers, parents and students. ParentAccess is ideal for holding students more accountable for their academic success.
- Easily check student grades online along with student averages, test and assignment scores, assignment details, homework, participation, teacher messages, attendance, teacher web pages, student schedule, report cards and more.
- Parents can view all of their children’s progress from a single login
- Easy access to contact information allows parents and teachers to readily communicate
- Encourages students to be accountable for their educational responsibilities
- Immediately identify and communicate with teachers about potential errors on assignment marks
- Routinely monitor student attendance and tardiness.
This news article has expired and is no longer viewable.