The East Palestine PTO is a non-profit organization and all our members are volunteers. We meet on the second Tuesday of each month. Meetings start at 6:00pm in the EPES library. Everyone such as parents, teachers, administrators, grandparents, aunts and uncles are all welcome to join us! You can share your thoughts and ideas and get involved. It is a great way to find out what is happening at our schools, meet other parents, and enrich your child’s educational experience. Although we encourage you to come to our meetings, we appreciate volunteers for whatever you are available to help with.
Charlsi Lehman, President
Ashley McKim, Vice-President
Melissa Zimmerman, Secretary
Carly Evans, Treasurer
The East Palestine PTO is proud of all the things we do throughout the year, including but not limited to:
- Hosting the elementary and middle school book fairs (all proceeds go towards buying books for the libraries at the ES and MS)
- Helping to fund field trips (including a $300 donation for background checks for chaperones)
- Providing “Go Buckets” for all 120 district classrooms
- Decorating the Elementary School for Christmas and other holidays
- Organizing and running Santa’s Secret Workshop
- Buying Teacher Appreciation and Staff gifts
- Giving spending money to the 8th Grade for their Kennywood trip
- Creating and selling cookbooks
- Hosting dances for K-4 students
- Hosting a popcorn and movie day
- Purchasing Field Day treats for Elementary and Middle Schools
- Provided First Aid kits for Elementary and Middle Schools
- Selling Spirit Wear
- Collecting and submitting box tops for both schools
- Purchased the Middle School a bike rack
- Provided a new parachute for the Elementary School
- Funding the Summer Reading Camp program at the park for grades K-4
- Donating money towards the purchase of planners and t-shirts for MS students and staff
- Donated $250 toward the sensory room in the Elementary School
Please join us at our next meeting and help make a difference!
2018-2019 Meeting Dates
Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month in the EPES library at 6pm.
Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook at East Palestine Bulldog PTO for all our current events and news!