The East Palestine PTO is always looking for new members. Administrators, teachers, parents, grandparent, aunts and uncles are all encouraged to sign up. All you need to do is fill out the attached membership form and return it to the school.
Sue Dunlap, President
Terri Elsea, Vice President
Charlsi Lehman, Secretary
Carly Evans, Treasurer
Current Fundraising Information
The East Palestine PTO is a non-profit organization made up of many volunteers. We are here to help in many ways within the elementary school and middle school. Below is a list of the many activities that the members of the PTO participate in or sponsor throughout the school year:
- Elementary and middle school book fairs
- BOGO book fair (all proceeds go toward buying books for the libraries at the ES and MS)
- Christmas Decorations
- Santa’s Secret Workshop
- Teacher Appreciation Week gifts
- Lunch money for the 8th Grade Kennywood trip
- Cook book fundraiser.
- Dances for younger students
- Organize popcorn and movie day
- Field Day treats
- First Aid kits for both schools
- Spirit Wear
- Schwann's Fundraiser
- Door decorating contests
- Summer Reading Camp
- Donated $250 toward the sensory room in the ES
- Donated $800 toward the purchase of planners for MS students
- Christmas in the Park display
- Donated $300 toward background checks for field trip chaperones
The PTO meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 PM in the elementary school media center. Our meeting dates for this year are listed below. Your support throughout the school year is greatly appreciated. Even if you are unable to attend meetings during the school year, your assistance in other ways will be greatly appreciated. Children like to see their family members helping and it also gives you an opportunity to become a part of the school community and to experience firsthand what is taking place in your child's school.
Please sign up to be a member of the PTO and help make a difference in our children’s education.
Meeting Dates for 2016-17